Book hotel





A A A A A

Schloss A Pro

Seedorf

The castle-like manor with a moat (in which numerous trout now splash around) was built in 1556 .

"This mansion now houses the Uri Mineral Museum and is used by the government of Uri as a place for prestigious meetings and gatherings.

The castle is named after the family A Pro who built it. This family comes from Prato in Leventina and emigrated to Uri in the 15th century. The noble knights won standing and wealth by trading in grain and wine as well as with military service.

The mansion is at the northern end of the village of Seedorf, in the immediate vicinity of the autobahn flyover and not far from the ""Swiss Path"". It can be reached easily by car or coach from Altdorf."
Uri Tourismus AG
Schützengasse 11
6460 Altdorf
Tel. +41 (0)41 874 80 00
Fax +41 (0)41 874 80 01
info@uri.info
www.uri.info
Map Luzern